Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ivory Lace Slit Maxi Dress

I have been searching for the perfect white maxi dress for a long time and to this day I have no such luck. Either it is too long or just not the style I was looking for. So, of course I just made one myself with this cute lace curtain I found. Yes, a curtain.


If you just so happen to redecorate your windows instead of throwing out old curtains simply re-use them! The hoarder in me truly appreciates my usefulness for useless things.


A simple front slit spaghetti strap ivory lace maxi dress. I added a navy and white striped bow to add some shape and color to the dress. I wish I would have done a tutorial on this, but I got so caught up in the moment I only took photos when I was done. Whoops. I will for sure make another front slit maxi dress in the future because I am obsessed with maxi dresses. So don't you worry. :)








Strappy sandals, chandelier earrings, and a chunky necklace will go perfectly with this outfit. Very boho chic. :)

3 wonderful thoughts:

  1. Loved what you did to make the dress! QUESTION I have a long antique ivory dress that has some beads and layered, but I would like to add a color to wear at Christmas??? Black or? Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do a tutorial on this! It looks great and I'd like to learn how to make myself one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do a tutorial on this (preferably on YouTube)! The dress looks beautiful and I'd love to learn how to make one for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena