Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Monday, September 16, 2013

DIY: Pink Long Sleeve Shift Dress

I received a request recently to make a long sleeve shift dress, so I made a shift dress! I absolutely love these dresses, they are simple yet adorably feminine. Why I never attempted to make one-- I have no clue, but I am SO glad somebody mentioned to make this dress. I am always open for project suggestions (hint, hint)! ;)

As soon as I was making this dress I fell in love. The fabric I used is like a silk polyester, very light and movable.. anddd a little transparent, but I had a white bodycon tank I can wear underneath it. Problem solved!






 


Visit my YouTube channel and subscribe to keep up to date with my tutorials!


In the process of making the dress.


The finished long sleeve pink shift dress!






I wore this dress with my fabric flower crown I made a couple posts ago. Sweet and pretty, yeah? :)





I feel like a cute little hippie. Haha.






Without the flower head crown. Plain and simple, still very feminine.




If you have any tutorial suggestions please feel free to let me know! I would love some new ideas. :)

34 wonderful thoughts:

  1. Ownn, very beautiful *---*
    Cute !


    nossoblogdemodaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love it! It's as if you have read my mind! That's the sleeves I was planning to sew too! and I loove the color! Thanks so much!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress!!
    Very nicely sewn and the color is gorgeous!!^_^
    I need to learn how to make those sleeves ahah
    Great job!!Thank you for sharing(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it (:
    You're very pretty!
    Oh' by the way,I invite you to join my first "giveaway" which is open international!
    http://www.lapetitemichelle.blogspot.com/2013/09/giveaway-open-internationally.html

    ღMichelleღ
    lapetitemichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty!!!!:*
    ✰ ✰ ✰
    :*Ola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another great diy/tutorial ! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! You're amazing at DIY. The colour suits you so much! :) xox

    Amzyinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely in these pics darling =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you are so talented! That dress is stunning and the colour is beautiful! Love it :) xxx
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute dress! Such a nice color!(:


    http://ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress and love the color. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment.
    I am following u now here and in Blogloving.

    Regards from South Africa

    www.agirlinafrica.com

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. So perfect. You look beautiful.
    xoxo

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful girl, love the colour of the blouse so much.
    Cute outfit.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous dress, you're so very talented! I just wish I had the patience to do this.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful!!! xoxo <3 thanks for your comment :)

    www.blondeallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely amazing, I love the dress and the color.
    And I'm thinking about doing some pieces for I long time but I never had the courage to start. I think you just inspired me to do it! Thank you :)
    -xo, Milene from stylingjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That pink dress looks great on you! thanks for your comment on my blog. Let me know if you want to follow each other to stay in touch. If you follow me, you can leave me a comment to let me know, and I'll follow you right back. Have a sweet day :)

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing blog. I'm following you
    i hope you will visit me
    Have a nice day
    ffrreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a good result! and you're lovely!

    I'm going to follow you :))

    http://sweetcamomile.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg so beautiful!! :3
    love your blog dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really beautiful dress, you look gorgeous :-)xx

    www.TheOwlsVision.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That color and outfit looks great on you! Sort of reminds me of Toga party time! Toga Toga :D

    http://ah-hadesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. great blog!!love this post...great styling!!..what about following each other??
    http://lynnsprettymess.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  24. New follower! Love this outfit! Can't wait to read more of your blog and checkout it your channel. Thanks for commenting on my blog! :)

    Elizabeth
    http://thequeenlifexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look gorgeous! Can't believe you made that dress ♥
    It looks so good with the floral head piece!

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely dress! You look so cute <3
    I follow your blog :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You really make delightful items!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi phuong, I followed your tutorial on how to make the shift dress, thanks for giving in into my request.
    check out my output here:
    http://helloviellobits.blogspot.com/2013/10/sew-much-ado.html

    xoxo,
    Jen
    http://helloviellobits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena