Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Friday, February 1, 2013

White Lace Collared High Low Top

High lows, lace, and collars. One of my most favorite combinations in a top.



I started out with a pattern and pinned it the mannequin. I used a top in my closet that I absolutely adored the shape of and traced the pattern out of it.


I debated on a sharp or round collar. Since it's a lace top I thought a round collar would be more appropriate and elegant.


I hemmed the edges, added some buttons and taaa-daaa! Thee finished top! :)




I wore burgandy jeans, gold chandelier earrings, rose gold watch, and my pink kitten heel bow flats with the top.












10 wonderful thoughts:

  1. Love your top, looks so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful top. I like it!

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    http://www.facebook.com/ValeUrbanMarket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top! I wish I had the skills to work it like you. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous top! I am always amazed by your creations!

    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, amazing porpuses, just love them!
    hope youll like my blog as i love your one! i wish ye could follow each other and stay in touch!
    wish you the best and keep like this!

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena