Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Monday, December 10, 2012

Some Darling New Accessories

I had to treat myself to some pretty accessories because they were so cheap! Yes, I could not contain myself when I went Christmas shopping. These are the new beauties I recently purchased that are total bargains compared to the real thing. My total plus tax: $20.60.  Let's get started shall we? :)

First off, I am completely in love with this J. Crew bubble necklace since I saw it on almost every fashion blogger. When I went to Burlington Coat Factory I found this adorable bubble necklace that looks exactly like the one from J. Crew but only about $140 cheaper. Whoooop!

From: Burlington Coat Factory  Brand: Drema  Price: $9.99


Compare this bubble necklace to J. Crew.



Brand: J. Crew  Price: $150



They look so similar, right?! I love this necklace from J. Crew, but not so much that I would pay $150 for it. Since the chain is 18K gold that explains the price, however I prefer my look-a-like necklace for the fraction of the price.


Next are my adorable new earrings I purchased.

From: Burlington Coat Factory  Brand: Orion  Price: $3.99

These crystal big teardrop earrings are similar to the pink crystal big teardrop earrings from Swarovski.

Brand: Swarovski  Price: $38


 I love the pink and gold color combination on the Swarovski earrings and maybe when I feel I want to spend a little more I'll purchase these beauties. 

Finally, my last pair of earrings I purchased.

From: Burlington Coat Factory  Brand: Carol For Eva Graham  Price: $4.99


I adore the designs and the colors on these studs. I've always been addicted to chandelier earrings, but now I'm loving big stud earrings as well. They truly compliment any outfit. You all will definitely see me wearing these in my next couple of posts so be sure to be on the look out. :)

As you can see, Burlington Coat Factory has super adorable accessories for CHEAP. You cannot beat these prices anywhere in my opinion and they always have such a wide selection in stores. 

Where are your favorite places to shop for accessories, ladies?

26 wonderful thoughts:

  1. Love the green necklace!

    Valeria.
    myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    http://www.facebook.com/ValeUrbanMarket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful necklaces! :D

    New post on my blog, check it!

    http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the jcrew necklace too and yes saw it on evey fashion blog too ... Do you think that added to the desire to want one? I think the one you found is cuter and will out last a few more seasons than the jcrew one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving those earrings!!!

    www.lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute purchases! Love the earrings !

    Thanks for visiting my blog, following you now.
    Xo Amy,
    http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the necklace!!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
    Im now following you now :) follow back?
    xoxo
    Fer <3

    www.styleambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so beautiful :) the necklace is amazing.

    xo Isa

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love it, soo cool!







    http://121tati.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great deals..and I love the way you compared them to pricier pieces. You have a good eye for bargains, and I love your blog. You are a girl after my own heart :-)

    http://lifeasart215.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that necklace is gorgeous, what a bargain xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. GReat choices dear! YOur blog is amazing! I followed you dear!

    Feel free to check and follow my blog too
    I hope you like it

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty! I really like girly jewelery! Especially the earrings you picked out :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. follow.

    http://beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely accessories!!! I love the first necklace!
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love this necklace!
    kisses
    http://dianadmoda.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! For pretty accessories on the cheap, I usually hit up Forever 21. However, the downside is that any yellow gold accessories from there always fades! :(

    How would you like to follow each other on GFC? Follow me and leave a comment and I'll follow back :)

    everywearigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I bought a J.Crew look a like necklace - love it!!

    Do you want to follow each other?

    www.fashionbeautyquest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!!! Amazing things! :)


    p.s. Do you want to follow each other with google friend connect, facebook and bloglovin?? let me know!! I wait for you in my blog!! Kisses!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice accessories!! Especially love the necklaces :))

    escadalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena