Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Liebster Award

I want to thank these lovely ladies for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am so honored and flattered that my blog is recognized by such sweet bloggers. Please visit their wonderful blogs!


Maddie Elizabeth from Maddie Elizabeth

Asha from Blonde Hair and Bags

Joey Taylor from Pretty Chic

You gals are so spectacular! Keep up the amazing posts! :)



So, here's 11 random facts about me:

1. I am a clean freak. No joke. I can say I'm a psycho cleaner.

2. I LOOOVE making my own things-- hence why I adore DIYs, alterations, and sewing. Yay! :)

3. I treat my dog CoCo like a real life child because I'm weird like that. :P

4. I could live off of Reese's peanut butter cups. If you buy me a huge bag I will love you forever.

5. I enjoy laughing at my own jokes, maybe a bit toooo much. Haha.

6. I cut my own hair. I DO NOT trust anybody to do my hair and yes, it's real. I get that question quite often. :)

7. I'm obsessed with the colors peach, coral, and salmon. They're all a bit of the same shade I know. :)

8. I have a hoarding problem. Seriously. Haha. Specifically things that I can reuse or make a DIY out of.

9. Cooking has become a new addiction of mine. Side note, my 5 minute inspired cheesecake recipe will be posted soon in the next couple of days so be on the lookout!

10. I have a crazy obsession with chandelier earrings. I have literally about 30 pairs. I may share them in a post eventually. :)

11. Smiling is my favorite. Rarely will you ever catch me without one. :)



That tisss all for now. Again, I want to thank you Maddie, Asha, and Joey for your wonderful nominations. I feel so loved and truly honored!




10 wonderful thoughts:

  1. Congradulations! You deserve it, you have a great blog! I don't trust others with my hair either, I have to many salon horror stories... I only let my mom cut and dye it :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I have cut my own hair & laughed at my own jokes far too many times lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who WOULDN'T recognize your awesome blog! You totally deserve it! By the way, thanks for the comment on my costume. I go to Starbucks almost everyday, so it was meant to be!

    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also cut my hair, no one can touch it! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following you now! Keep in touch!
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the Liebster award!!! Wow your hair looks gorgeous. Great job with it <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award, sweetie!! Loooove your answers, specially the first one, the second one (we have the same passion for DIY's), and the sixth one (I also cut my own hair) ;D
    Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you have a fabulous weekend<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations :) Loved reading your answers!!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks :) and congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice blog!!!! :) i'm your follower
    if you want i can follow you also in blaglovin!!! :)
    www.bspocketbook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena