Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pretty Things: Bargains Galore

I am the ultimate bargain shopper-- with no exaggeration whatsoever I live and breathe bargains whenever and wherever I go shopping. Truth. I believe designer labels are highly over-rated unless it is a one of a kind, ridiculously amazing piece that you cannot find anywhere else. Otherwise I love looking trendy without spending an excessive amount of money which also gives me a leeway to shop more often and getting more fabulous stuff. Shweet! More for your money, I say! Here are a couple of my recent favorite (and cheap) finds.

Taupe strappy wedges By Guess from Ross: $27.00


Lauren Conrad nude platform high heels from Kohl's: about $8 on clearance... for realz.


I have never shopped at a thrift store until just recently when I was curious of what Goodwill carried and lo and behold I came across this amazing purse. Only $3.49! I have a new outlook on thrift stores after finding this gem and I get compliments on it all the time. After my experience I can vouch that they carry very unique and rare items sometimes. One person's trash is another person's treasure. :)






0 wonderful thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena